This shirt is so soft, it kinda feels like a light hug.
- Short-Sleeve Lightweight T-Shirt
- 65% Polyester / 35% Ring-Spun Cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
By the late Edo period, samurai armors were more for ceremonial parades rather than battles. Japan’s culture and art flourished during the time of peace. Artisans started creating beautiful pieces in common things. When it came to samurai armors, armor makers started adding different designs using gold, silver, and iron. In battle, the scary masks were used to intimidate enemies. During the peaceful Edo period, it was used as an accessory. Nowadays, these armors are considered national treasures.
Curious, still? Here’s a brief history of the samurai armor.
Launched on: February 21, 2020