A shirt so comfy it's all you'll wear it every day next week.
- Short-Sleeve Lightweight T-Shirt
- 65% Polyester / 35% Ring-Spun Cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
In wealthier countries, knights have different types of armors. One for battle, another for patrol duty, and another for parades. Parade armors are more lavish and detailed in their design. Some parade armors were decorated with gold and silver. The most exquisite design would be the king’s parade armor. The king would wear his parade armor during ceremonies, parades, and celebrations when they have won wars and battles. Leave it to the old days when they know how to celebrate in style!
Take a look at who had the best parade armor of all time. Go on, get a little jealous.
Launched on: February 19, 2020