This shirt is so soft you’ll want to go fishing in it.
- Short-Sleeve Lightweight T-Shirt
- 65% Polyester / 35% Ring-Spun Cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
Who knew that two notes could bring such terror of sharks from the big screen? John Williams, that’s who. The iconic Jaws theme song started with two notes played on the piano. The shark theme is a simple alternating E and F with a gradual increase in speed over time. Despite it being so simple, it created a big impact on moviegoers in 1975. John Williams scored an Academy Award for his Jaws movie film score.
Here’s a video of Steven Spielberg geeking out on John Williams’ masterpiece.
Launched on: February 26, 2020