A shirt so soft your cat will pick it over a cardboard box.
- Short-Sleeve Lightweight T-Shirt
- 65% Polyester / 35% Ring-Spun Cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
In the 1400s, knights wore a full metal armor. On an average, each armor weighs about 60 lbs. Imagine wearing this heavy armor while patrolling around the castle, battling enemies, or doing anything at all. During jousting tournaments, knights also have to balance a 7 feet lance that weighs 5-7 lbs. Whew, that’s a lot to carry around!
Ok, now geek out on some medieval armor history. You deserve it.
Launched on: February 17, 2020