It's comfy and soft. Your girlfriend will probably steal it.
- Short-Sleeve Lightweight T-Shirt
- 65% Polyester / 35% Ring-Spun Cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
In the early 16th century, German armorers started changing the Gothic-style with a sleek and slender look in favor of more rounded armor design. These rounded armor designs were called the “Maximillian armor” and were inspired by armor designs from Italy. The Maximillian armor was designed against longswords, broadswords, and maces. It’s the first armor that protects against a tuck sword, a straight, edgeless, and pointed sword.
Ready to geek out on Maximilian Helmets? This guy's got you.
Launched on: February 16, 2020