This shirt is so soft your mate might think it's silk, but it's not. Shhh...
- Short-Sleeve Lightweight T-Shirt
- 65% Polyester / 35% Ring-Spun Cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
Some historians regard Scandinavian Vikings as pirates. But, they weren't really pirates—they were traders and agriculturists. They are very skilled explorers that go on overseas expeditions across the seas... and raided the other lands. So, that's were most of the “pirate” reputation comes from. Vikings usually targeted monasteries or cities near the coast. Eventually, they stopped raiding and learned they can get rich by other means like...er… extortion or very strict trading.
Ok, geek out to a Crash Course on Vikings History. You'll love it.
Launched on: February 22, 2020